Short answer: ~2 weeks. Typically it takes about 2-4 days to make your Fondfolio and ~6-8 for shipping.
Here’s a rundown of our process in more detail:
- You place your order
- We create the pdf proof of the pages and email it to you to approve, usually within 48 hrs.
- You review the proof and request any final edits (the sooner you get back to us, the sooner we can get started!)
- We make any changes, then print and prep the pages for binding.
- We create and engrave the cover design or, if you’ve ordered a custom engraving, we’ll reach out directly to confirm the details.
- Once the pages have have been assembled into signatures we like to keep them weighted for 24hrs to compress the spine.
- Finally, we bind the book. This usually takes 1-2 hrs.
- If you ordered a custom slipcase, this is when we take the measurements of the finished book and create the slipcase.
- We wrap and pack the book for shipping.
- Usually it takes ~6 business days for shipping.